Mortenson has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Marketing Coordinator in our Portland office! In this position, the assistant marketing coordinator will be responsible for coordinating customer project proposals and events while supporting other marketing and communications efforts as requested for the group.
Mortenson’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service.
Our foundation and culture are based upon our company values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an exceptional customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
It all starts with our exceptional people and exceptional teams. Mortenson has been voted a "best place to work" 38 times regionally over the past decade… what are you waiting for?!
The assistant marketing coordinator will:
- Design, prepare and print proposal and marketing materials
- Gather, verify, and format information for inclusion in proposal and marketing documents
- Ensure accuracy of timely proposals and marketing materials: technical scope, staff qualification and experience, resumes
- Maintain marketing files and systems (SalesForce, proposal files, etc.)
- Collect and update project profiles for content
- Craft, write, and edit marketing and communications collateral supporting sales, business development, and project pursuit: presentations, brochures, articles, news releases, electronic and print mailings, social media posts, etc.
- Gather information, write, and edit internal Mortenson newsletters
- Maintain and manage professional photos of Mortenson team members
- Prepare multiple project, company, and team member award submissions
- Assist projects in event planning and logistics (shipping/receiving, managing reservations, etc.): external company exhibitions and trade shows, customer meetings, and promotional events; internal team member business meetings and gatherings
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or a related field
Mortenson is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer.
Agency calls and solicitations not accepted.